hcmf// get on their bikes! Please donate here
As part of our Learning and Participation Programme, hcmf// is developing a wide range of participatory activity over the next three years which will aim to improve Kirklees residents' mental and physical health, as well as emotional wellbeing.
Not to be outdone by the Tour de France, the hcmf// team cycled from London to Paris in June to raise funds to support this work!
The proceeds will go towards funding a project to be led by an award-winning music and health practitioner, working with homeless people, refugees and asylum seekers in Huddersfield. The project will focus on building confidence and self-esteem as well as exploring emotional and physical issues through creative music-making.
You can still get behind team hcmf// - help us reach our target of £6000 by donating today!
- hcmf// shorts 2014 announced
- Tour de Force Bicycle Orchestras - make your own bicycle instrument!
- Team hcmf// fundraising success!
- Tour de Force Bicycle Orchestras
- hcmf// get on their bikes! Please donate here
- Call for hcmf// shorts 2014
- family focus
- shorts focus
- John Surman's Lifelines nominated for British Composer Awards!
- hcmf// 2013 Curriculum Guidance
- Calling all storytellers, dancers and musicians!
- hcmf// is an Arts Award Supporter!
- Join our team as an hcmf// intern
- ECPDP Success!
- Pop Up Art School
- Korall Koral - a baby opera
- Meet our new Learning & Participation Officer
- John Surman and Bolsterstone Male Voice Choir
- Family Morning with Figura
- New Iannis Xenakis Resource for Secondary Schools
- Polla ta Dhina - can you help?
- Lights, camera...action!
- What Tunes Your World?
- Now available: Curriculum Guidance for Schools
- Saxophones, Skoogs and Soundbeam
- Summer Workshops at hcmf//
- Rhubarb website launched
- Playing the rhubarb triangle
- Huddersfield to host NYJC summer school auditions
- Create interactive music with Claudia Molitor
- Digital Drop-ins @ Media Centre
- We need Accordionists!
- Cobra workshop at Marsden Jazz Festival, 09/10/10
- Free resources for schools
- Sounds of Summer
- COBRA workshop
- hcmf// signs up to Arts Award Welcome
- Hands-on music fun with Sound Playground
- My First Dance with a Piano
- More Keyboard Workshops announced!
- Vocalise pack is top of the class
- Half-term fun with accessible workshops
- Sign up now for Piano Dances
- Learning and participation a hit at hcmf 2009
- The Music of Electricity
- NYJC Jazz Workshops are back!
- Download free Vocalise resource pack
- Learn piano with HCMF
- CPD Vocal Programme for Music Leaders
-  Project collaborations
- National Youth Jazz Collective workshops
- Vocalise Revs Up
- Sing at HCMF!
- In a large, open space
- Electric Autumn at HCMF
- New for schools: MESH Curriculum Support Pack
- MESH sound toy
Back to home